Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Yummy Morning

Whew!  What a week!  Back to work is going to do me in, I'm pretty sure!  Just a few more workdays before the students join us for a new school year.  I know someone who is pretty excited about starting third grade on Wednesday morning!

After a hectic week of alarm clocks and getting out the door on a schedule, packing lunch boxes, and leading teacher trainings, packing up my classroom and wrapping my brain around my new venture...it was really nice to NOT have to think about breakfast this morning.

Thank you, "Chicken Lay" for letting us come eat breakfast, for free, in our pajamas on Saturday morning!  (Chicken Lay is what Gloria used to call that place where one eats more chicken.  You know what I'm talking about, right?  If not, the pictures will enlighten you!  ;)

 A chicken biscuit and a Coke for Momma 
chicken minis and some OJ for G
and some hashrounds for sharing.
Yum!


Very cute pj's on the cow...there was a "cow jumping over the moon" pattern on it.  The boy cow had a nightshirt and nightcap on, but my girly girl wanted only the girl cow in her picture.

What?  Where am I?  You didn't really think I would put a picture of me in my jammies on here, did you?  Hahahahahahahaha, heeheeheeheeheehee, hohohohohoho!!!  No makeup, hair in a pony tail, and in my jammies...not thinkin' so!  Nice try!

Besides, G and the cow are way cuter.  :)


Sunday Snapshot

8 comments:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Even if we had a Chick-fil-a nearby I'm pretty darn sure I would not be able to convince either of my two to head out in their PJ's!!...oh and most certainly NO pictures of Moms in PJ's EVER!
Suz

Nancy said...

Chick-fil-a ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love them!
Love the jammies too. And I wouldn't put a pic of me in my jammies either!
Thx for sharing,
Nancy-of the crazy 8

The Raudenbush Family said...

My kids love that place -- my 5 year old still calls it "Chick-ah-lay." :)

Lisa said...

I read "Where am I? You didn't really think "... and I laughed like crazy and then I read your "Hahahahahahahaha, heeheeheeheeheehee, hohohohohoho!!!" and I laughed even harder ~ very cute post!!! We start school tomorrow and I'm thinking NOOOOO!!! just one more week:)

The Gang's Momma! said...

Yay for chik'n eatin' cows ;) And yay for jammies in public.... Well, on cute little girls that is. Not a huge fan of them on immodestly dressed teen girls.... Our local h.s. actually banned them now ;)

And who are your girly-girls' fave teams? We root for Notre Dame, Syracuse, (family ties, both) and for the E.A.G.L.E.S. of the city of brotherly love ;) Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Mamarazzi said...

i have never had Chick-Fil-A...there isn't one in our area. but my sister and her kids dress up as cows for the free lunch every year...so fun.

cute pics sounds like it was a blast!!

Mamarazzi said...

oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

did you know that?

this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

sad right?

you can fix that if you like.

just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

easy!!!

and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

Cedar said...

I so wish we had a chik-fil-a near us! Though to go there in my jammies...ummm, I'm not sure about that!