Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nearing the End

There is a tiny, dim light at the end of the l-o-n-g thesis tunnel!  Very tiny and very dim, but it's coming closer and slowly getting brighter.

I'm working on my "model" this week.
Next week, I will finish the theology chapter.

Backwards, you say?

Well, yes, as a matter of fact, it probably is.

But the books I need are "in transit" right now.
And no matter how many times I track them on line in a day, they just don't seem to get any closer.
Friday for some and "delivery estimate: September 12-27" for the others.
Hope those others are sooner rather than later.

Because later?  I'm planning to be at a football game with my daughter and my brother.  (I'm not sure who the bigger AU fan is!)

And I don't want this thing hanging over my head.  I want it done.  Finished.  Complete.  Over with.  And ready to be published.  (Well, as "published" as a graduate thesis really is, anyway.)

No comments: