Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Poor Kitty Cat!

We came home last week and found this...


Screamer's window perch had fallen off of the window sill in my bedroom.  Talk about one unhappy cat!

So now, he sits on my bed...


stares at me, stares at his fallen perch,



and meows pitifully.
"What happened?"
"Why can't I get up there any more?"
"When are you going to fix it?"
"Fix it please!"
"I need my window perch."
"If you don't fix it, I'm going to sleep in your bed, and you know how I take up as much room as possible and then some!"

And so I wake up to this...


staring me in the face--in the middle of the night, in the wee small hours of the morning, when ever he feels like walking across my face and pulling my hair.  And!  And he's p-u-r-r-i-n-g!  Like this is something to be happy about!  Fun times, I'm telling you!

Note to self:  FIX the window perch!  SOON!!

In other fun news,  Gloria was so excited to find these...


at Tar-jay yesterday afternoon.  Look closely and you will see that the "M" is wearing what appears to be an Auburn football jersey.  That was cool enough for her to convince me to buy not one, but two packages:  one for us and one for Uncle Will (who is flying in to visit us go to the Auburn-Clemson football game this weekend).  Turns out that Uncle Will already found his own bag in Texas!  Guess that means two bags of chocolate for us.  It'll be tough, but someone has to eat them...in the car on the way to the game!  :)  I'm really praying for a win.  Otherwise, the ride home will be a L-O-N-G one--with a grown man silent and sullen in the front seat and a tearful, sad eight year old in the back seat.  Help me out here, Tigers!

No comments: