Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh, My Aching Ears!

I knew it was coming.

This morning was greeted with great joy and anticipation.

This afternoon, she was skipping merrily to the car with it tucked safely inside her school bag.

Tonight, the homework/practicing began...





3 comments:

Martha said...

oh how i remember the days of the recorder...lol

KERRY said...

Hahaha how funny (sorry) but I remember playing, scratch that, blowing into one when I was a kid and it sounded dreadful! But I am sure your daughter sounds just fine :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

So cute! I'm impressed that she's practicing. :)