Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Enough White Lab Coats!

In less than 24 hours, all four inhabitants of our house (two human and two feline) had doctor appointments.

Bleh!

No one is sick...
although we might be now that we have been in multiple medical facilities!

Just a follow-up for Gloria from a summer appointment, lab work and a long overdue (by about 7 years) physical for me, shots for Screamer, and Hannah got a pedicure her claws clipped.

Hannah's appointment was probably my highest priority today!
I have the remnants of the puncture wounds in my thighs to prove the necessity of her visit with the vet techs who did the deed!

But, I certainly have seen enough white lab coats for one day!

No comments: