Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Antics

It's Sunday night.

I've got nothing.

I've pretty much had nothing all week.

There's plenty going on.  Just not what I care to blog about.  Results, decisions to be made, grumpiness, blah...

But Hannah and Screamer have done their level-best to keep us on our toes...

And to try to be helpful, too...


Not only does the cat eat my homework (Really!)
He eats my dinner, too!
 I cannot find a way to keep him off of my kitchen counters and it is driving me C-R-A-Z-Y!

"Don't worry, Momma.  I've got that wrinkle under control."
Hannah must think she is helping when I change the sheets, 
because we go through this every single time.

Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

Martha @ Berrybliz said...

My dog likes to get in the way when we change the sheets...Sometimes I just throw the cover over her to get her to move...

funks said...

For some reason, our cat, Tiger, is starting to think he's "helpful," too. Is it the time of year?