Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Prayer Request

Wow--

Who knew moods could swing so fast?

OK, I did know, but still...it's not fair.

One minute I'm smiling, happy, flirting through text messages.
And then...

And then my phone rings
and it is a friend telling me that another friend is in the hospital
and that the cancer has probably spread to her liver and spleen.

And like that, the wind is completely knocked out of my sails.
My breath is taken away.

It stinks to hear that.
It really does.

It's not fair for someone so young, and with a husband and two young boys and her whole life ahead of her.

It's not fair.

And I'm angry.

And just now, my sweet girl just came and showed me something she had written in her journal...a prayer...Dear God, please help Mommy's friend get better.


Join us in that prayer, would you?

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Absolutely! God is the Great Physician. I pray all works for His Glory.

Sandra said...

Praying...

KERRY said...

My thoughts are with you and your friend. xo