Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Guess What I Did This Weekend?

 If you guessed...
went to a soccer game in the rain,
shopped at Targ*t,
picked out some ribbons that are the colors I want for my wedding,
ate lunch--two adults and one child for less than $5!
took the overflowing recycling bins and multiple cans of old paint to the recycling center,
bought pine bark and a ceiling fan (OMGoodness...it was a steal!!),
babysat,
went to church,
made my first trip ever to IKEA,
or had breakfast for dinner tonight...

You are right.

But guess what else I did...

Here's a  hint...


Here's another hint...



We went dress shopping.
Not just any dress, though.
Wedding dress shopping.
And I found a dress to which all three of us (Momma, B, and G) all said...

YES!!!




Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

Kait said...

I tried on exactly one wedding dress when I found the one. I proceeded to try on another thirty but as soon as I had tried it on I knew that was it.

I can't wait to see your dress!

Martha @ Berrybliz said...

Yah! You had a yes to the dress day! Can't wait to see the wedding photo post...when is the date? Have you set it yet?

anything but LoKEY said...

Congrats on the find! Can't wait to see the whole thing. Just the little snippet is beautiful!! :)