Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hold onto Your Hats!

It's a simple story.

One of boy meets girl, girl meets boy.
They fall in love.
Head over heels, crazy in love.

He asked...Will you marry me?

She I answered...YES!

So now they we are engaged.


I still find myself speechless.
Or dissolving into deliriously happy giggles.

Two words have been repeated:
1.) Really?  
2.) WOW!

But yes, we are really engaged.
And yes, it's a big happy WOW!

WOW!!!!!

Sunday Snapshot

15 comments:

hizles said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Enjoy every moment of being ENGAGED!

Sandra Lane Church said...

I am so very, very happy for you, Merrill!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see wedding plans unfold! Hope we get to meet him in a few weeks!

Martha @ Berrybliz said...

Congrats and best wishes! You may think I am crazy but a while back, I prayed that GOD would send you your special someone. God is good! Blessings, BLessings BLessings...beautiful ring! When are you posting an engagement photo of the two of you!???

Martha @ Berrybliz said...

AND he went to Jared!!!!

Kait said...

Ahhhh!! Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

Karen said...

Oh Merrill- I saw this on FB - and cried. I read this - and cried. There is something so amazing when one waits and waits and God delivers better nd bigger than our little minds could imagine.

I pray that you and Brian will find the amazing love and friendship that can sustain you through a lifetime or two- that God would RICHLY bless your union and that He would shine His face upon you!

We love you so much and I just can not find the words to express how very, very happy we are for you & G.

susieqlaw said...

Congratulations to Momma and G! Prayers and blessings to Brian and you on your engagement!

Your ring is beautiful just like you!

Susan B

KERRY said...

Congratulations to you guys!! I am very happy for you :)
You sound so ecstatic, good for you!! Beautiful ring btw :)

Brenna said...

Congrats! and He went to Jared. Best wishes.

rarejule said...

Congratulations!!! How "over the moon" you must be! :) What a perfect start to Spring for both of you.

Miss Jess said...

How wonderful! Congrats and enjoy this very very speacial time in your life! :)

Carmi said...

So happy for you and can't wait to meet the special guy who won your heart!

Wife of the Prez said...

Oh my goodness!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

LOL at Martha@berryblitz second comment: He went to Jareds! :)))

Can't wait to hear more details!!! (If you share of course!)

Love this post!!!

Wife of the Prez said...

P.S. Me at Roomforatleastonemore (for some reason blogger won't let me post anymore w/ my wordpress acct. :)

Marti said...

Congratulations, sister-in-law!!!

When you have details of date, time, and wedding details, I would love to hear them. Do you want help planning? Small or big wedding? Can I help do anything at the wedding?