Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

An Introduction...

Hello, Bloggy World.
There's someone you need to meet.
You read my announcement.  
And, more recently, some of the planning that has taken place.
So now it's time for a proper introduction.

Bloggy World, meet Brian.


I know it took me a while to formally introduce you. 
I'm very sorry about that.
Better late than never, right?

We're getting married on December 1st.
That's just seven
Go ahead...count them with me now...
May 1 to June 1 to July 1 to August 1 to September 1 to October 1 to November 1 to December 1...
SEVEN months away!


My friend and colleague, Amy, is starting her own photography business.  We agreed to be her guinea pigs for an engagement photo shoot.  We had fun doing that this weekend.  These are two that she sent me and she posted a few more on her FB page.  I can't wait to see the rest!

Ni Hao Yall

8 comments:

Sennie said...

Congratulations, Merrill, Brian and G! What wonderful news <3

Freeze Frame said...

AHHHHHHHHH.....congratulations!!!!!!!!

Stefanie said...

What exciting news! Many blessings on your upcoming nuptials!

Martha @ Berrybliz said...

Awwww! Y'all look so happy. I am so excited to see your engagement photos. Seven months will be here before you know it.

anything but LoKEY said...

Congratulations Merrill and G! So happy to hear your news. :)

Life with Kaishon said...

7 months! That is just so exciting! : ) I love it!

Life with Kaishon said...

I am so excited for you! 7 months. That is fantastic. Have fun planning! You will love it! It is a grand adventure for certain!

Amy said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!