Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July Parade

Or maybe I should say...
Not your typical Fourth of July parade!

The international Shriners convention was in town.


So there were lots of little trucks...

Little cars...

Little Indy cars...

Little Nascar cars...

Little Flintstones cars...

More little race cars...

Gators...

Magic carpets...

Lots and lots of hillbilly cars...

Funny shoes...

Stagecoaches...

Bands...

And more bands...


But my favorite part?
There were also lots of smiles...
Which made me happy...
Because I love these smiles (and the people wearing them!)


and confetti...don't get me started on the confetti...I'm still finding confetti...




No comments: