Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Farewell Summer

Summer has ended...at least according to the calendar.  Mother Nature, on the other hand, can't quite seem to make up her mind, although we have had some gloriously cool mornings recently.

I was looking back at some of my summer photographs and found several that I love, or think are cute, or just show things that I enjoyed over the summer months.

Indulge me, if you will...
Love these two special people...my guy and my girl!
And I have enjoyed seeing their relationship grow.
Sunset at the beach...
Ahh...
Brian's first trip to the Peabody Hotel.
I loved the excitement on his face when he saw the ducks swimming in the lobby fountain.
Momma and G enjoying some cold summer deliciousness.
One of our trips to the children's library.
What is there to say about this...it's perfect...sand, ocean waves, my girl...
Hannah Cat really likes my new bedspread and pillows.
So do I.
Now if we could just get those walls painted...
My FIRST EVER pedicure done by someone other than myself!
Loved the "Paint My Moji-toes Red."
And my animal print sandals.  ;)

Hannah Cat's new hiding place...on the bottom shelf of my bedside table.

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Eli M said...

The beach is the best!

Love the sun whether is rises or sets over the water. Nice Capture.

~Lisa Mallette