Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, October 1, 2012

60 Days!

It's October first... 
In thirty days, it will be November first...
Thirty days after that, it will be December first...

December first.

12-1-12.

Our wedding day!

In just sixty days.

It's hard to believe sometimes.

I'm forty-two.

I adopted my daughter almost nine years ago, as a single momma.

I've been teaching for twenty years. (YIKES!!)
 
I've been to grad school. Twice.

I've lost my grandparents.

I've seen my parents move from my childhood home.

I've watched my brothers get married.

I have two precious nieces (who I don't get to see enough!).

There's even Hannah Cat and Screamer.

I have even learned to enjoy a football game or two on fall weekends. Who thought THAT would happen?!?

And now...I'm getting married. 

(I think at this point in my life, that probably falls in the category of "Who thought THAT would ever happen?!?" too.  Maybe even moreso than learning to enjoy football!)

So there we have it.

Sixty days from today, I will be saying "I do" to the man I am madly in love with.

And I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you found love!!! Even if he is a computer hacker.....p.s. guess who wrote this

Karen said...

I love this post SO much!! I married at 40....best decision I ever made. The good ones are worth waiting for!

Martha @ Berrybliz said...

Time is a flyin' so excited for y'all. can't wait to see the wedding photos post, but I guess I will have to wait 60+days...;)