Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Friday, June 21, 2013

A Totally Useless Pet Pix Post

But hey, if it helps me get back in the blogging mode...

A few animal pix from my phone, because they made us laugh...

Mom went to Costco and brought me back a BOX!
I love my box!
My box is awesome!

The man brought home a pizza.
He says it is for the girls while he and Mom go out for dinner...
I'll just guard it for them.

The lady took me to the vet?
And I got this cone on my head?
And now they call me Conehead?
Poor me...

No comments: