Thanks for stopping by! We were a family of three, until we added one more (cat, that is), making us a family of four. In 2012, we added four more...one husband, two girls, and a dog. We have a full plate as a party of eight!

Adoption, blended families, pets, school, running...it's all here. Pull up a chair and read a while. After you do, please leave a little comment love! It makes me happy...and y'all know...if Momma is happy, then everyone is happy...at least at our house!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Ahh, Vacation...

How quickly time goes by when you are away for a few days.

Especially when you...
Take a boat ride on Lake Lure

So that you can see Firefly Cove, where Dirty Dancing was filmed
(Remember when they were practicing the lift in the water?  Yep...it was right there!)

And the steps where "Baby" carried a watermelon
And danced up and down,


Then you wander along the bank of the Rocky Broad River

And go horseback riding...

And see lots of butterflies...

And listen to giggling cousins from the moment they wake up...
until the moment they FINALLY fall asleep...

And feed your favorite animal...

Along with other hungry creatures...
I might get in trouble for this one, but it makes me laugh! I think they were sticking their tongues out at each other!

Each of those could be (and probably will be) individual posts.

But for now, I have to go move a whole bunch of boxes out of Brian's car and into my classroom before I go back to storage and load up more school boxes.  And then there are all the ones in our attic...

I think I need another vacation!

No comments: